Sunday, January 22, 2012

Read and Response 1/22/12

Tuesday: A digital native is someone who is born into the digital world and knows nothing, but digital. I am a digital Native.  A digital immigrant is someone who was around during the very beginning of the digital revolution.  My mom is a digital immigrant. A digital settler is someone who has to become accustomed to the digital world from their previous way of living.  My grandparents is a digital settler. 

Wednesday:  The main goal of this book is to help people understand about digital natives in my opinion. The audience could be people who do not fit into that category. 

Thursday: It has created an extension of the physical world into a digital identity which can be changed, viewed, and thought of however the person decides.  

Friday: Social networking websites allow the sharing of the personal identity and an extension of the social identity. I peronaly hate social networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment