Sunday, January 29, 2012

Read and Response 1/29/12

Paragraph 1: Data privacy is a problem that troubles us.
Paragraph 2: Young people are most vulnerable to data privacy issues. 
Paragraph 3: Young people are oblivious to privacy issues.
 Paragraph 4: Information has never been more accessible.
Paragraph 5: Some adults also have bad internet habits.
Paragraph 6: When an adult, the young consequences cannot reversed.
Paragraph 7: We must develop new ways to navigate the digital world.
 Paragraph 8: Digital Native can control their digital output.
Paragraph 9: Information released can be hidden unknown to the user.
Paragraph 10: Digital Natives give away detailed information

2. I don't really think my parents have restricted me in anyway. They've taught me what to do and what not to do  concerning my internet privacy. Born Digital says, "Digital Natives and their parents need to established shared, positive norms regarding privacy issues".

3. I don't think my digital privacy has ever been broken. As far as I'm aware of anyway. I keep my information brief and things I don't want people to know they won't usually found.

No comments:

Post a Comment